Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dropbox

Once again I have found a really interesting tool that doesn't have much to do with anything topic from my current course, but I thought I would share just the same. Dropbox is an application that I was introduced to by one of my Twitter friends. It allows you to easily sync your files across different computers, online, and even on your phone. Having your files online allows you to access your files from any computer that is connected to the Internet. There is a great video on their home page that explains it in more detail. Their basic account is free and allows up to 2 GB. They also have a 50 GB account for $9.99 a month and a 100 GB account for $19.99 a month. This application could also serve as a backup for all of your important files.

No comments:

Post a Comment